Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Two GMSK decoders with two msg queues

From: Dawei Shen
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Two GMSK decoders with two msg queues
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 22:37:10 -0400

Hey, Michael and Eric

Thank you for your reply. Yeah, you are right, the I found out my problem in my separator_ccc block, I did something stupid so that the two output streams become identical. Now I have solved the problem and now everything works perfectly.

Basically what I am trying to do is to separate two digital co-channel signals.

Thank you guys

Dawei