Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ReG - Building GNU Radio

From: Kyle Zhou
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ReG - Building GNU Radio
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 11:42:43 +1000

Hi Don,
I can be almost sure that the mirror I used is
http://mirror.aarnet.edu.au/pub/cygwin/
It is really outdated. e.g. the binutil version is 20050610-1 cygwin is
1.5.19-4 and python is 2.4.1-1.
Maybe you can try that mirror and see if u can reproduce the problems I met
before.

Another possible cause:
Also I recalled that some time ago, I experienced some postinstall problem
when updating cygwin from older version. refer to this:
http://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin/2003-09/msg01029.html
So my system might have some broken packages before building gnuradio and
its dependents.

Hope this could help anyway.
Cheers
Kyle