RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Up Conversion Weirdness

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Up Conversion Weirdness
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 09:09:58 -0400

First, I assume you meant the second to last line to read:
> self.connect(self.multiplicator, self.amp, self.u)

What is the sampling rate at this point in the flow graph, and what is the
frequency of the sine wave? I'm just trying to make sure you're not
upconverting beyond the first Nyquist zone. For this app, you're still
looking at the upconverted signal as baseband, so your sampling rate must be
at least 2x(f_sin + signal BW). I assume that's what the interpolator is
doing, but just making sure.

What's the file look like when you plot it locally?

Tom