[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: [Commit-gnuradio] Presentation on GNU Radio

From: Greg Troxel
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: [Commit-gnuradio] Presentation on GNU Radio
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 10:16:09 -0400

[moved to correct list]

  A radio club in the Boston Area (MMRA.org) would like a presentation
  and may be a demo of GNU Radio on November 15 in the evening.  Is
  there someone that is will and able to do this presentation?  Or is
  there someone who has put together a presentation that I can use.

I can probably do this (and am even an MMRA member), but it would be
really good if there's someone else who could be prepared to come as
well because my schedule is hard to predict right now.

  73 de n1dam