[Discuss-gnuradio] sdcc 2.5 source rpm available for Fedora Core

From: Eric Hill Matlis
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] sdcc 2.5 source rpm available for Fedora Core
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 16:42:17 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all, I've created a source rpm for sdcc 2.5. It's available at www.nd.edu/~ematlis/z.gnuradio/sdcc-2.5.0-1.src.rpm

This version compiles on Fedora Core 3/4/5 and works, at least for me. I also included rpm binaries for X86_64 in the above directory is anybody needs them. This rpm was created from the original 2.5 source tar file with a fix to the source I implemented a while back and a slightly modified spec file.

thanks,

eric

Eric H. Matlis, Ph.D.
Aerospace & Mechanical Engineering Dept.
120 Hessert Center for Aerospace Research
University of Notre Dame
Notre Dame, IN 46556-5684
Phone: (574) 631-6054
Fax:   (574) 631-8355