Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] cygwin build

From: Bob Vincent
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] cygwin build
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 12:48:48 -0500

At 12:13 PM 11/3/2006, Don Ward wrote:
These are warnings only and are normal.  (It would be nice if there were a way to
get rid of them, though---it takes a lot of time to print a million of them!)

Thanks for the info. I'll just plug on.

Are you building on MinGW?  How is it going?  Any tips for the wiki page (that I'm planning to write)?

I'm trying cygwin.
So far, I had two conflicting versions of cppunit, and swig wasn't installed right from cygwin distribution (maybe it was me?).
Anyway, I removed and reinstalled cppunit.
For the swig install, for some reason the cygwin prebult version didn't have the swg files in it. So I built and installed the latest, and had to manually link swig.exe to swig in /usr/bin.
Not sure if these are just my personal cygwin installation or whether others might have a similar experience...

-- Don W.