RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] HDTV Receiver and additional hardware

From: Berkley, Antwong L.
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] HDTV Receiver and additional hardware
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 11:43:54 -0500

Chuck,

Thank you for the offer, I would like the help.  I want to explain what I am
trying to do.  I am currently enrolled in a Software Defined Radios course at
Virginia Tech.  For my semester project I want to demonstrate the flexibility
of SDR.  I want to receive a HDTV or alternate frequency and transmit it on
802.11 using the USR

In order to do my project I plan to use gnuradio and ossie(Virginia Tech
middleware). I want to make some the gnuradio modules or functions compatible
with ossie.

Here are few questions:  I have compiled the latest version of gnuradio but not
a legacy version.  Are the the old atsc_rx scripts not compatible with the
latest version of gunradio?

Can I view some of your scripts?

Regards,

Antwong