Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] BBN 802.11 bbn_80211b_rx.py commandline?

From: Brian Padalino
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] BBN 802.11 bbn_80211b_rx.py commandline?
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 19:54:27 -0500

$ /opt/gnuradio/bin/bbn_80211b_rx.py -f 2.437G -v -b
Bits Per Encoded Sample = 8
adc frequency =  64000000
decimation frequency =  16
input_rate =  4000000
gain =  45.0
desired freq =  2437000000.0
baseband frequency 2432000000.0
dxc frequency -5000000.0
Samples per data bit =  8
>>> gr_fir_ccf: using SSE

The first thing I notice is that it seems to be giving me 2.432G
instead of 2.437G?   Also the dxc frequency is negative.  And of
course, no packets get printed out.

From just looking at what is being printed out, you may want to adjust
+5MHz from your baseband frequency.  It looks like it tunes to your
baseband frequency +5MHz which causes an image to be correlated
against a 5MHz local oscillator (dxc?).

Then again, I've never worked with this software before so it is just
a guess from what I can see.

Brian