Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Release 3.0.1 Unofficial Tarballs

From: Greg Troxel
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Release 3.0.1 Unofficial Tarballs
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 08:38:06 -0500

  generate_all is also executed after a "gmake clean" since it removes
  several files that are supplied in the tarball, which need to be
  regenerated, causing the same problem.

So if we need generate_all to work anyway, probably the files it makes
shouldn't be in the tarball.

One of the things pkgsrc provokes is that some libtool etc. fixes get
applied (to support platforms pkgsrc runs on that aren't fixed in the
real libtool, I think, but I'm fuzzy on that), and thus some of the
auto* stuff gets rerun.

But it sounds like once the input files are in the distfile, all will
be ok.

Then the pkgsrc bulk builds on other OSes will be interesting...