[Discuss-gnuradio] Quad patch antenna / RFX 2400

From: Shravan Rayanchu
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Quad patch antenna / RFX 2400
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 16:17:28 -0600

Hi All,

I am having difficulty figuring out how to connect the quadpatch
(http://www.ettus.com/images/PATCH2400.jpg) to RFX 2400. I have two
questions and it would be of great help to me if you could answer
them.

1. How to use the quadpatch -- I have a copper coax tube that came
along with the antenna. I could connect the coax to TX/RX port on the
RFX 2400, but what after that? .. the quadpatch pad does not seem to
have any interface ..... do I need to solder or something? (I could
not understand much from patch2400.pdf on ettus.com)

2. Is there any other way to use RFX2400 (w/o the quadpatch)?

Thanks a ton!

--Shravan