[Discuss-gnuradio] FW: FRS questions

From: MAB
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] FW: FRS questions
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 21:47:19 -0500

Hi!

Several questions:

I’m new in gnu radio and am trying to implement a prototype of new radio based on USRP platform. We’re receiving several waveforms in different frequency bands and we want to incorporate a special functionality, just as a demo: The idea is receiving broadcast AM band and retransmit in FRS band (FM narrow band in 450 MHz approximately).

Regarding this issue, we have the following questions:

1)       How can we control side A and side B on the same motherboard in order to receive in side A and retransmit in side B?

2)       How can we configure FRS functionality in the motherboard and in the TxRx 400 card? Which registers and how should be modified?

Thanks in advance

MAB