[Discuss-gnuradio] vectors of vectors in python

From: Achilleas Anastasopoulos
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] vectors of vectors in python
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 23:47:20 -0500

Hi,

In the fsm class in gr-trellis I want to change one of the
defined matrices to be a vector of vectors instead of
an one-dimensional vector that used to be, ie,
instead of

private:
  std::vector< int > d_PS;
public:
  const std::vector< int > & PS () const { return d_PS; }

to make it something like

private:
  std::vector< std::vector<int> > d_PS;
public:
  const std::vector< std::vector<int> > & PS () const { return d_PS; }

This works fine, except that in python, the method
PS() does not return a vector of vectors...
(I have modified accordingly the .i file)
Is there anyway to fix this?

Thanks
Achilleas