[Discuss-gnuradio] Simple display sink in wx

From: Achilleas Anastasopoulos
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Simple display sink in wx
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 13:50:32 -0500

Hi,

it would be very useful to have a
wx sink that displays the value of its input.
This way we can check in real time values
that change slowly (eg, snr, bit error rate, etc.)

Unfortunately there is no how_to_write_a_wx_block
so I have no idea how to go about it.

If someone can help me by providing a stripped down
version of one of the wx sinks (*eg, the oscope, or fft)
then I can take a crack at it.
Even better if one can implement this :-)

Thanks,
Achilleas