Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GPS with DBSRX

From: Roshan Baliga
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GPS with DBSRX
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 11:46:23 -0800

Based on his Ham callsign, his name is Michael Gram. (However, based on the whois for kd7lmo.net, his name is Michael Gray.)

-Roshan

Chris Stankevitz wrote:
Gregory W Heckler wrote:
Has anyone successfully collected any GPS L1 data with the DBSRX

Yes, I think this guy(*) used the DBSRX. He includes the collection scripts on his site as well:

http://www.kd7lmo.net/ground_gnuradio_ota.html

(*) I hate to call him "this guy" but he keeps his true identity secret!

Chris