[Discuss-gnuradio] Trying to capture/play FM.

From: George Barrinuevo
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Trying to capture/play FM.
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 14:30:52 -0800 (PST)

I am new to USRP.  I am using usrp_rx_cfile.py to
capture FM stations and using wfm_rcv_file.py to play
them.  Say I want to capture FM at 95.8Mhz.  What
parameters should I use when calling usrp_rx_cfile.py?
 I also want to play the captured data using only the
default parameters to wfm_rcv_file.py.

When I tried it, the playback sounds like the sound is
playing in slow motion.  Also, to stop
wfm_rcv_file.py, I simply did a ctrl-C.  Is ctrl-C the
correct method to stop recording?

Thanks,

George Barrinuevo
address@hidden