Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM PHY (802.11) ?

From: Brian Padalino
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM PHY (802.11) ?
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 15:15:01 -0500

On an semi-related note, which of the RF front end cards will work
with the OFDM waveform?  From my understanding, it has a pretty high
peak-to-average ratio which might cause some problems with some
transmitters.

How are the floating point numbers calculated on the PC going to be
normalized into proper scale fixed-point numbers the FPGA works with?

This is very interesting to me, so I guess I am just a little curious
how this is going to be done.

Thanks,
Brian