Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Release candidate 3.0.3rc1 available for testing

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Release candidate 3.0.3rc1 available for testing
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 21:29:44 -0500

On OSX 10.4.8, both Intel and PPC Macs, 3.0.3rc1 does everything as expected except "make check" as per ticket:140, including:

configure
configure --prefix=FOO
make
make -j3

after "make install" (which puts the gr-usrp library where it expects itself to be), the following also work:

make check
make distcheck

I have not tried these installed for functionality, but I would assume they function as well as the SVN trunk. - MLD

ps> I'm close to having a MacPorts portfile available for GNU Radio, which "does it all" ... but there's a current conflict between wxWidgets and wxPython that is challenging to resolve. I'll let the list know if/when I get this resolved ... until then I doubt that the GR portfile will work for gr-wxgui. But if anyone (running OSX, obviously) wants to try this out let me know & I'll send it on. After some beta testing, I will submit it to the MacPorts project.