[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP.. programming the FPGA..

From: pankaj kumar
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP.. programming the FPGA..
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 07:38:06 -0800 (PST)

Hello all,

I am a student doing a project, which uses USRP board.

As a first step of my project i tried to programmin the FPGA, with a verilog code.
i am usin QUARTUS 2 for downloding the code, but i am not able to do it.
i get a message which says hardware is not found,

for information, i am using windows XP and web version of quartus 2 software.

i saw the discussion on other topic on this group which looks very in depth technical for me, becoz i dont have so much idea in this, so may be mine discussion will look like a small topic.

But anyway, i hope for help and information regarding this.

Thank you
pankaj

TV dinner still cooling?