[Discuss-gnuradio] transmit gain

From: njm25
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] transmit gain
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 12:35:18 -0500

I am using the fm_tx4.py example to transmit using the Basic TX daughterboards.
 I am getting about a 30mV peak-to-peak signal and I want to know if I can add
more gain to the signal.  I don't know alot about this stuff.  I was thinking
it might have to do with the line that says:

gain = gr.multiply_const_cc (4000.0 / options.nchannels)

but I don't know how much gain I can give it (if I just increase the number
4000 or if this is not the way to do it).  Any help would be much appreciated.

Nick