[Discuss-gnuradio] Demodulation video in NTSC Brazil

From: CLEBER CEZAR
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Demodulation video in NTSC Brazil
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 19:07:06 -0300 (ART)

I am engineering student and I am carrying through my final work of undergraduation. The aim of this work is to try to measure how much of delay there is in the NTSC video decoding and for this I need an application of NTSC running in gnuradio. I would like to know if somebody knows some application that can help me.

Cleber Cezar

Fale com seus amigos de graça com o novo Yahoo! Messenger
http://br.messenger.yahoo.com/