Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Release candidate 3.0.3rc2 available for testing

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Release candidate 3.0.3rc2 available for testing
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 18:49:12 -0800

Berndt Josef Wulf wrote:

> I beg to differ. It worked within the pkgsrc environment and only broke in
> recent RC2.

Yes, it appears this was "accidentally" working before, as we were
allowing the system library paths to be included when building inside
the tree.  Now that we've cleaned things up, we'll need to come up with
a different way for this to succeed.

Greg Troxel has an idea (posted earlier) to address this; unfortunately,
it's too large of a change to make it into the stable branch until we
get thorough testing on the trunk.  So release 3.03 will work as-is.

--
Johnathan Corgan
Corgan Enterprises LLC