RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM - on air?

From: Dominik Auras
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM - on air?
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 18:09:10 +0100

Hi!

Just curious on the channel transfer function, I did some modification
on the ofdm simulation to see the magnitude and the argument. I am
inverting your equalizer coefficients (and actually scaling them down).
The coefficients of the region of interest in frequency domain are sent
out through a new vector stream.

In order to have it visual, the simulation script now is a class derived
from stdgui.

Maybe you are interested in that, e.g. for some demo purposes. I
attached a patch.

Dominik