[Discuss-gnuradio] (no subject)

From: Kuntal Majumdar
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] (no subject)
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 06:33:05 -0800 (PST)

hello,

i just got the new usrp board and built the gnuradio with cygwin installed on windows.....the first program i ran was the usrp_fft.py
on giving a 1MHz input to the Rx, i correctly observed it in the freq domain, as shown by this program.
thanks for all the help on the site on how to build the radio.

now, my doubt is that, if i want to use the board as a transmitter, say a 4-bit data generator, or simply, if i want to program my fpga as a 4-bit counter, how can i do that?
i have generated a .rbf file from my verilog code as required but then how do i program the fpga and observe the output on the CRO??
my aim initially is to program the fpga as a working counter and get the data from the counter and display it in the time domain as a train of pulses......plz help me in this regard.

thanks
Sam

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.