Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Release 3.0.3 Available

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Release 3.0.3 Available
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 12:08:00 -0500

Johnathan - I was away on travel while this was released, but now that I'm back I checked this 3.0.3 release out on both Intel and PPC OSX, and make, make check, make distcheck, etc... all work great. Great work to all involved!

I'm -quite- stumped by the lack of functionality on PPC-OSX by the trunk. The primary significant change that I can think of between 3.0.3 and trunk is the movement of omnithread from gnuradio-core to its own library space (gromnithread) ... correct me if I'm wrong in this belief. Now that I'm back, I'm back to investigating this issue ... truly strange. - MLD