Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio website.

From: Don Ward
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio website.
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 16:46:25 -0500

From: "Trond Danielsen" <address@hidden>
I agree that the current WikiStart page isn't beautiful, however it
does handle what I assume are the first 95% of the questions: where's
the code, how do I build it, and what about the USRP stuff?

As a user who is just getting started I disagree with you on that
point. I have been exploring GNU Radio for half a year, and I think
there are three major questions that has to be anwered on the front
page:

1. How do I get this stuff?
2. How do I use it?
3. How can I get in touch with the people who created this stuff?

Don't forget:

0. What is it?

No one who subscribes to the mailing list needs this, but anyone else who happens to stumble across the website (e.g., via Google) might want to know. All it takes is a prominent link to an appropriate page.

-- Don Ward