Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP/RFX2400 block diagram

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP/RFX2400 block diagram
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 18:33:46 -0800

On Sat, Feb 17, 2007 at 12:20:24PM -0500, Lee Patton wrote:
> Hi, Eric -
>
> Did the USRP/RFX2400 diagrams I drew ever make it onto trac?  I can't
> find them if they did.  I have found some typos that need fixed.
>
> -Lee

Hi Lee,

You're most excellent diagrams are now at
http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/UsrpRfxDiagrams

There's a pointer to the source file at the end of the page.

Thanks for putting these together!

George and Thibaud, these diagrams ought to speed your understanding
of what's going on in the FPGA and AD9862.

Eric