Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Simple GR_SYNC_BLOCK

From: Daniel Garcia
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Simple GR_SYNC_BLOCK
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 10:26:28 -0800 (PST)

> 1) That out[i] bothers me. Shouldn't it be out[ii]?

Yes, it should. I edited the snippet in the email to
remove a bunch of std::cout junk.. mucked that up in
the process.

> 2) Is there a good reason for doing this in two
> passes with two stores
> to each memory location?

There is a very good reason for doing it in two
passes: it doesn't work. I'm just trying to write it
as straight-forward was possible. After it works, I
can optimize it.

-Daniel

Bored stiff? Loosen up...
http://games.yahoo.com/games/front