RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] PS3 success with audio

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] PS3 success with audio
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 11:55:05 -0500

Bob, are you using gr-audio-portaudio? I've installed portaudio from yum on
FC6, but it's only on version 18 while the GR configure script is trying to
find version 19. On top of that, when I installed version 19, there is no
portaudio.pc file for pkg-config to look at.

I'm sure this is all due to ignorance on my part with using portaudio
devices.

Thanks,
Tom