Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] changing the vctcxo

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] changing the vctcxo
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 15:25:20 -0800

On Thu, Mar 08, 2007 at 02:44:12PM -0800, Hans Glitsch wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I want to change the clock on the usrp.  Anyone know of a mail order
> place that would have the right kind of vctcxo at 38.4MHz ?  I tried
> Digikey and Mouser. no luck.
>
> Thanks,
> Hans

Not sure about where to get them.
Are you sure you need to reclock the USRP?

How about using the rational resampler with N = 3, M = 5?
At the data rates I suspect you're running at, this shouldn't be a
problem.

See gnuradio-examples/python/audio/test_resampler.py for an example.
The example is at audio, but it works fine at IF too.

Eric