Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Simultaneous RX/TX using RFX2400 Boards.

From: Tarun Tiwari
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Simultaneous RX/TX using RFX2400 Boards.
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 00:44:51 -0600

Hi David,
Thank you for you reply.

On 3/7/07, David Scaperoth <address@hidden> wrote:

From your description above, you are transmitting whatever you
receive (is this true?).

Yes, its true and I am interested in  transmitting  the amplified  signal which I receive on the RX2 port.

I'm guessing that the sinusoid is coming from a waveform generator,
or something.  Are you selecting the RX2 antenna?
(subdev.select_rx_antenna("RX2"))  are you using a multiplication
block on the transmitter?  What are you setting the Rx PGA gain to?

Yes,the sinusoid is coming from a waveform generator and that is using usrp_siggen.py on another computer/USRP. Yes, I am selecting RX2, and transmitting on TX/RX without any multiplication block on the transmitter end. The RX PGA gain is 75.

Is there any relation with the decimation and interpolation for RX and TX?

David

Regards,
Tarun