Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr_fractional_interpolator.i missing, does anybo

From: Martin Dvh
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr_fractional_interpolator.i missing, does anybody have it
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 00:50:29 +0100

Eric Blossom wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 12, 2007 at 09:01:15PM +0100, Martin Dvh wrote:
>
>>Johnathan Corgan wrote:

>>>It doesn't appear to have ever existed, as far as I can tell.
>>>Everywhere fractional interpolation is used in the tree, the low-level
>>>gri_mmse_fir_interpolator implementation is used.
>>>
>>>The gr_ wrapper does look functional, but I just spotted a bug in its
>>>constructor, so it looks like a work-in-progress that never got finished.
>>
>>Yes, I spotted it too now:
>>   d_mu (phase_shift), d_mu_inc (interp_ratio), d_interp()
>>should be
>>   d_mu (phase_shift), d_mu_inc (interp_ratio), d_interp(new
>> gri_mmse_fir_interpolator())

>>>I'll add getting this to work to my queue :-)
>>
>>I don't mind getting it to work myself.
>>I just don't like inventing the wheel twice.
>>
>>I will try to get it to work in my tree
>>branches/developers/nldudok1/general-wip
>>
>>and let you know when its done.
>>
>>Greetings,
>>Martin
I implemented gr_fractional_interpolator_ff and gr_fractional_interpolator_cc
They are in
branches/developers/nldudok1/general-wip/src/lib/filter
If you do a diff for this folder between rev 4342 and rev 4741 you get the
changeset.

(I also attched it as diff)

Haven't had time to test it much, but make and make check succeed.
Since the underlying gri_mmse... code is well tested in other blocks I don't
expect much trouble.

Greetings,
Martin