[Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with adopting ccomplex_dotprod_sse() in my bl

From: hanwen
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with adopting ccomplex_dotprod_sse() in my block
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 17:26:02 +0800

Hi, everyone,

Recently, I'm implementing some synchronization algorithm in block, which require higher efficiency. I try to use the function ccomplex_dotprod_sse() to speed up the block, but I always get "segment fault".
I'm using a PC with Pentium D CPU, and I'm sure the ccomplex_dotprod_sse() works well in the fir filter blocks.
I just simply include the ccomplex_dotprod_x86.h and call the ccmplex_dotprod_sse() function. Maybe I missed something but I have no idea of what it is? Please give me some hints.