[Discuss-gnuradio] RFX1200 and RFX1800 schematics

From: Pascal Charest
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] RFX1200 and RFX1800 schematics
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 16:55:25 -0400

Hi,

I'm looking for RFX1200 and RFX1800 schematics. I've downloaded hardware schematics from svn (svn co http://gnuradio.org/svn/usrp-hw/trunk usrp-hw). I've found schematics for each daughterboards except for RFX1200 and RFX1800.

Anybody know where I can get these schematics? Or at least know the difference (in term of material, not specs) between these boards and other RFX.

Thank you,

Pascal Charest