[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP schematic..

From: pankaj kumar
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP schematic..
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 02:41:34 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Sir

I have bought the USRP board, basically i am doing a project. So for
that purpose i need to have the detail schematic of USRP board.

for example if i have programmed FPGA by my own RBF files, which i
have generated by quartus 2 software. In that i did pin assignment of
input and output so how can i use those pins of cyclone FPGA now from
Daughterboard, because i guess the same pins of FPGA must be available on
daughter board.

If i am wrong please correct me.

i hope for detailed schematic and more information about this.

thank you
pankaj

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.