[Discuss-gnuradio] TVRX and Basic RX

From: CLEBER CEZAR
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] TVRX and Basic RX
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 17:48:45 -0300 (ART)

Dear Eric, I am here in the search of to capture and to visuali
Hello , I am here in the search of to capture and to visualize an image in the brasil. I already used Daniel's receiver tx and I also used the usrp_tvrx_nogui for it visualizes the image generated by usrp_tvrx_cfile.py and not to get to visualize any image.I ask what could be changed in the program to work here in Brazil and them frequency of the tv channels varies of 60Mhz ties 210Mhz with each channel of 6MHs and the video bearer being 4.2 or or else necessary the change which would be the problem and I use the frequency of 196.2 the channel of the globe.
thankful

Cleber

Fale com seus amigos de graça com o novo Yahoo! Messenger
http://br.messenger.yahoo.com/