Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Info regarding full duplex operation of RFX2400

From: Greg Troxel
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Info regarding full duplex operation of RFX2400
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 15:30:06 -0400

"Rohit Gupta" <address@hidden> writes:

> What if I use "two" GNURAdio boards at the same time, one for TX and another
> for RX. However, they are now placed very close to each other(say <10cm). Do
> you think this will be a good idea to achieve isolation between TX and RX
> chains??

That will probably help, but really you need to do some engineering,
planning your signal levels, estimating phase noise off channel, and
probably characterize the equipment.  You are not going to get a "yes
that will work" from people that know almost nothing about what you
are planning, or if you do you should take it with 7000 grains of
salt.