Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: USB FIFO

From: George Nychis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: USB FIFO
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 12:39:36 -0400

Thibaud Hottelier wrote:
I CC'd the list, so Eric can participate to this discussion.

Can I participate too? :)

I think that for now we should remove the padding in the FPGA, because it's easier. When everything will be working, then we can optimize it, if that can bring some substantial benefits, and remove the padding in the FX2.

I agree, I think we should leave the FX2 unmodified at this point. I don't see much of a benefit to the FX2 stripping the padding.

- George