[Discuss-gnuradio] allocation of USB channel for commands?

From: George Nychis
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] allocation of USB channel for commands?
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 18:28:20 -0400

I am starting to create some FSM for the host side... wanted to clear up
something.

Does capacity on the command channel need to be allocated? For instance Eric, we were discussing the fact that the user could request capacity and it returns a free channel with it.

What do we plan on doing about the command channel?

- George