Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Costas Loop

From: Trond Danielsen
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Costas Loop
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 16:03:33 +0200

2007/4/2, address@hidden <address@hidden>:
Hi, I'm an italian student.
I'm studying about GnuRadio and Usrp.
I would like to know informations about Costas loop's coefficients.
Alpha and Beta. Where can I find some inform

Taken from the header file:
* All settings max_freq and min_freq are in terms of radians per sample,
* NOT HERTZ.  Alpha is the phase gain (first order, units of radians
per radian)
* and beta is the frequency gain (second order, units of radians per
sample per radian)

For a good theoretical and practical description of the parameters
look here: http://archive.chipcenter.com/dsp/DSP010531F1.html
--
Trond Danielsen