Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp_std

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp_std
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 07:41:33 -0700

On Tue, Apr 03, 2007 at 04:15:20AM -0700, Kuntal Majumdar wrote:
> Hello,
>

> Is there any relevant documentation on the sample program
> usrp_std.....I mean, any comments or related regarding the codes and
> what they exactly do?

Hi Kuntal, I assume you're refering to test_usrp_standard_{tx,rx}.

Did you try ./test_usrp_standard_tx -?

Not many docs on them, look at the code.  They were never designed for
wide usage, just to exercise the USRP motherboard at an early stage of
development. They don't know how to handle daughterboards, amongst
other shortcomings.

What are you really trying to do?

> Thanks a lot.
>
> Regards,