Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] allocation of USB channel for commands?

From: George Nychis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] allocation of USB channel for commands?
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 18:15:45 -0400

Eric Blossom wrote:
What do we plan on doing about the command channel?

Please have a look at developers/eb/ibu/usrp/host/lib/inband/usrp_server.mbh.

I'll merge my latest changes into the feature branch later on
tonight.  It'll include usrp_server.mbh.

I'm going on a binge-reading spree tonight, I just printed this out and am reading through it and will give some feedback, do you have anything else new on your end for me to catch up on that I can read?

- George