[Discuss-gnuradio] PathIntelligence Solution

From: Steve Totaro
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] PathIntelligence Solution
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 05:46:30 -0400

Hello all,

I am looking at developing an emergency management system to include cell phone triangulation like the PathIntelligence Solution along with all the different forms of radio and connecting this to VoIP and TDM using Asterisk.

Is there any open project such as PathInetlligence? I asked them for a quote but no response. I plan on buying at least three sets of USPR, DBSRX, LP0926, SMA-M to SMA-M to get started.

I just wonder if anyone has any good links or reading for what I am looking to do.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro
www.asteriskhelpdesk.com
KB3OPB