[Discuss-gnuradio] CVSD vocoder

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] CVSD vocoder
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 21:54:01 -0400

Just an announcement that I've just merged in a CVSD vocoder. You can
use it through the wrapper blocks blks.cvsd_encode and blks.cvsd_decode.

I want to give a big thanks to Mark Silvius, Alex Young, and Chen Chen,
three graduate students I work with who actually put the system
together. I just helped import it into GNU Radio blocks.

Tom