Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] setting fields in the USB packet

From: George Nychis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] setting fields in the USB packet
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2007 16:35:28 -0400

Eric Blossom wrote:
On Fri, Apr 06, 2007 at 12:17:40PM -0400, George Nychis wrote:
actually some of this is changing to pmt related stuff, now that I'm reading more in to the pmt class. I'm going to check in some high level stuff in my branch tonight probably that you can look over instead.

George, I don't think any pmt stuff should enter into these functions.
This shouldn't take that long to implement.  Here's 75% of the answer:

Checked in some code in to my branch which compiles successfully and has most of the packet functionality. I need a function to set the payload and pad it, but I'm literally putting on my shoes and running out the door to visit my fam for a bit. Will finish it tonight. Just kicking it out for some feedback and checks in the meantime.

:)

- George