Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] bits to frame / mblocks

From: George Barrinuevo
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] bits to frame / mblocks
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2007 12:28:34 -0700 (PDT)

Eric,

In the meantime while I wait for the mblock to be
stable, I plan to use the simplest method to pass say
100 bits of data messages at a time to a GNURadio
block.  This GNURadio block I plan to create will
accept the first 100 bits as a message and each
subsequent 100 bit blocks as messages.  Of course, of
this block is off by even 1 bit, the messages will not
be retrieved correctly.  My question is would this
simple method work and how reliable would it be?

Thanks,

http://gnuradio.org/svn/gnuradio/branches/features/inband-usb

http://gnuradio.org/trac/browser/gnuradio/branches/features/inband-usb/pmt/src/lib/pmt.h

http://gnuradio.org/trac/browser/gnuradio/branches/features/inband-usb/mblock/src/lib/mb_runtime.h