[Discuss-gnuradio] How to integrate a vector signal?

From: Trond Danielsen
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to integrate a vector signal?
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 11:19:41 +0200

Hi,

I wonder if anybody has any suggestion on how to integrate a vector
signal? I have a block that generates a vector signal, but I want to
integrate the output over 3-10 vectors to improve the SNR. Now if this
was a regular stream signal I would have just used a FIR filter with N
taps to implement this ( y(n) = x(n) + x(n-1) + ... + x(n-N-1) ) , but
I am not sure how to accomplish the same thing on a vector signal.

Any comments are welcome!

--
Trond Danielsen