[Discuss-gnuradio] Regarding the sample usrp project

From: Kuntal
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Regarding the sample usrp project
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 06:11:26 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I have a few doubts.
1) What is the use of the following .rbf files?
std_4rx_0tx
std_2rxhb_2tx
multi_2rxhb_2tx
I get the purpose from the names itself, but I want to know if there is some
relevant documentation on this. Also, where are the source codes(verilog
codes) of these .rbf files?

2) If we program the FPGA with the usrp_std.rbf file that we generate from
the usrp_std.v code, what purpose does it serve? I want to know if this is
the standard configuration and pin assignment of the FPGA.

3) When we program the FPGA using python programs(eg. usrp_fft.py), are the
same .rbf files generated? If yes, where?

Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Kuntal