[Discuss-gnuradio] Question about 4 x 4 MIMO transmitting and receiving

From: hanwen
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Question about 4 x 4 MIMO transmitting and receiving
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 16:42:25 +0800

Hi, my friends.

Our 2 x 2 MIMO-OFDM system is nearly acomplished. I'm glad to share some details about it later.
Now I'm starting to working on a 4 x 4 one. Of course it'll needs two clock locked USRP , 4 tx db and 4 rx db. We're using rfx2400.
From the wiki (http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/MultiUsrp) I saw how to archive clock sync and phase coherent between multiple USRPs and dbs. However, according to the instruction, I found there isn't something called J25 on rfx2400. And more disappointing, there isn't any docs and codes about transmitting with multiple USRPs.

What should be done to make a 4 X 4 MIMO possible with 2 USRPs and 4 rfx2400s?

Thanks 8-)