Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] SVN Compiling Error

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] SVN Compiling Error
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 09:21:38 -0700

Eric Blossom wrote:

>> While I can temporarily work around this by removing that line from
>> the file, it would be better if someone corrected the issue. - MLD

Actually, removing the line in the (5) files that contain that is the
right thing to do.  It's a generated file, created locally on your
machine, not in the repository.  You can also replace it with a zero
length file of the same name (but don't just delete it); it will then
get regenerated.

Unfortunately, this issue crops up from time to time when we make
changes that remove .i files from the repository.  Our swig dependency
handling is broken here.  A fresh check-out into a new directory doesn't
have the problem.

--
Johnathan Corgan
Corgan Enterprises LLC