Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how do I disable this buffer warning?

From: Chris Stankevitz
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how do I disable this buffer warning?
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 09:56:14 -0700

Trond Danielsen wrote:
I also get a lot of messages like this, and I suspect it is the curse
for doing vector processing on vectors of length other than powers of
two. Am I correct?

You get these messages when your blocks cannot keep up with the rate of data coming from the source. Some blocks (FFTs come to mind) operate more efficiently when given data in chunks of powers of two, but I would guess changing your vector length wouldn't help too much.

You can write the data out to a file and read it back in. This way you will not lose any data (but you will run slower than real time).

Chris